Friday, February 3, 2012

Getting Ready for the Wedding | Atlanta Wedding Photographer

February 3, 2012
It's been a busy holiday season with family sessions and newborns being welcomed into the world but now that engagement season's peak has finally settled down, it's time to start talking about wedding photos again.

I see many brides walking in and out of my office for interviews about their wedding and one of the questions asked often is about how many hours of photography coverage they will receive. My answer, you have me for the day! For full coverage to really be full coverage, it must include all the happenings on your wedding day. This usually begins at the salon/spa where the bride is getting ready and spending some last minutes bonding with their mom, sisters, bridesmaids, etc. You can almost feel the buzz of electricity in the air...that moment when you will walk down the aisle is really here. All your dreams have become a reality.

These moments are so important, why would you want to have them left out of your album and your memories. Take a look at some of the memories I've captured for my brides and see why you want me and my partner to hang with you ALL DAY LONG! Then...call me to schedule your interview at 404-384-7722.



























No comments:

Post a Comment